About The Role
This position is a critical step in a successful mission and previous experience with a number of cleaning techniques is vital these include ultrasonic cleaners, cleaning solutions and manual cleaning.
- 1 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in oxygen or medical cleaning
- Previous clean room experience is required
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work productively without direct supervision
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literate, able to follow instructions and record day to day activities
- Highly organised with faultless attention to detail
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.