About The Role
As Engineering Assistant at Rocket Lab you will be working across all the teams supporting their operations by ensuring they have the all the parts and supplies they need, when they need them, this is a great opportunity to join the Rocket Lab team and work with some of the most skills engineers in the world.
You will be working within a fast paced environment and no two days will be the same, you will fill your day managing stock levels, creating and running a stores facility and ensuring that supplies are in the right place at the right time, it is vital that you are highly organised with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
- 2+ years’ work experience with an engineering environment
- A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualification, is preferred but not essential
- An organised individual with a logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work as part of a team within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong computer skills with a solid level of knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines with a high attention to detail
- A current driver’s license
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.